Vacation Rental Policies & Procedures
- CHECK-IN : Check in time is 3:00 P.M. sorry no
- LATE ARRIVALS: If your arrival will be after 5:00 P.M. on
Saturday, you must notify us in advance and have paid your Final Payment in
order for alternative arrangements to be made for picking up your key.
ABSOLUTELY NO KEYS KEY WILL LEFT OUT WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS.
- CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM on Saturday, drop
off your keys at our office. If checking out early, drop the keys in our key
box next to the office front door.
- PAYMENT PROCEDURES: A 50% DEPOSIT must be received in our
office within 15 days of booking or the reservation will be canceled.
Reservations made within 30 days of arrival require payment in full by
certified check, money order or credit card. All payments must be in U.S.
Funds. There is a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
- CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS: Any changes or cancellation
made to a vacation plan after receipt of deposit are subject to a $100.00 per
lease change/cancellation fee. Refunds in the event of cancellation, by the
tenant for any reason, shall be issued minus the change/cancellation fee
and the processing fee, only upon the complete re-rental of the property by the
Landlord or Broker. In the event the property is not re-rented, no refunds
shall be issued and the Tenant agrees to hold the Landlord and/or Broker
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: No Refunds will be given in the event of
Cancellations due to unforeseeable events such as, but not limited to, Illness,
Loss of Job, Power Outages or Hurricanes, etc. We strongly recommend that you
protect your investment with a Protection Plan administered by
CSA Travel Protection, in
the event you are unable to travel to your scheduled.
- CLEANING: Each property is cleaned before your arrival. You
are responsible for cleaning during your stay and for leaving the property
thoroughly clean at check out.
- REPAIRS: Our staff works very hard to make sure your stay is
happy and comfortable. However, there are things that are out of our control,
please understand that the Owner or Broker shall not be liable for events
beyond their control which may interfere with Guests' stay. Owner or Broker
cannot guarantee against failure of structural, electrical, mechanical
components or appliances, but Owner and Broker will make every reasonable
effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent
reductions will be made due to failure of component or appliances. Tenant needs
to notify us immediately for any repairs that need to be done. CALL OFFICE
508-394-0175 (Leave message if we are out and we will get back to you
ASAP) Unwarranted Service Calls will be charged to the Tenant.
- OCCUPANCY LIMITS: The local Board of Health sets an occupancy limit for each property. Occupancy (including small children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed the limit cited on the Rental Agreement and must be observed at all times. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the leased property, the Rental Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund.
- PETS: All properties have a NO PET restriction. This restriction applies to the entire premises, inside and out. Kennels are available locally. The tenant is subject to eviction without refund if pets are found on the premises.
- SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted inside homes. Outside smoking is permitted but litter must be picked up.
- LINEN: Tenant is required to supply their own linens; sheets, pillowcases, towels, washcloths, dishtowels, beach blankets, and towels, etc. Each property does provide pillows and at least one blanket per bed.
- BEACHES: All public beaches are owned and operated by the Town of Dennis. The Landlord and/or the Broker have no control over, nor any responsibility for, the unavailability or condition of any beach. Beach parking stickers are not included in your rental fee and can be purchased at the Dennis Town Hall.
Like Us On
Home Page ::
Availability :: Policies
:: Request Info